Reg. Number: 2009/021098/07
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalised have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
Account: means a unique account created for You to access our Service or parts of our Service
Company: refers to EARN Group and it's affiliates.
Cookies: are small files that are placed on Your computer, mobile device or any other device by a website, containing the details of Your browsing history on that website among its many uses
Country: refers to: South Africa
Device: means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a cell phone or a digital tablet
Personal Data: any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual
Service: refers to the Website
Service Provider: means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Company. It refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by the Company to facilitate the Service, to provide the Service on behalf of the Company, to perform services related to the Service.
Usage Data: refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
Website: refers to www.earninternational.net
You: means the individual/ data subject accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
Collecting and Using Your Personal Data
Types of Data Collected
When engaging with Us, we may ask You to provide Us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify You. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:Email addressFirst name and last namePhone number
Usage Data is collected automatically when using the Service.Usage Data may include information such as Your Device's Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that You visit, the time and date of Your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Cookies or Browser
Certain features of our Service may use local stored objects (or Flash Cookies) to collect and store information about Your preferences or Your activity on our Service. Flash Cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as those used for Browser Cookies.
Certain sections of our Service and our emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of a certain section and verifying system and server integrity).
Purpose: These Cookies are essential to provide You with services available through the Website and to enable You to use some of its features. They help to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts. Without these Cookies, the services that You have asked for cannot be provided, and We only use these Cookies to provide You with those services.
Cookies Policy / Notice Acceptance Cookies
The website will request that you accept cookies.
Purpose: These Cookies allow us to remember choices You make when You use the Website, such as remembering your login details or language preference. The purpose of these Cookies is to provide You with a more personal experience and to avoid You having to re-enter your preferences every time You use the Website.
Use of Your Personal Data
The Company may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
· To provide and maintain our Service
· For the performance of a contract: the development, compliance and undertaking of the purchase contract for the services You have purchased or of any other contract with Us through the Service
· To contact You by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile application's push notifications regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products or contracted services, including the security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation
· To provide You with news, special offers and general information about other services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless You have opted not to receive such information
· To attend and manage Your requests to Us
· We may use Your information for other purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our Service, marketing and your experience.
· We will not share Your personal information with any third-party unless express authorisation is received from You.
Retention of Your Personal Data
We will retain Your Personal Data only for as long as is necessary for the purpose required. We will retain and use Your Personal Data to the extent necessary to comply with our legal obligations (for example, if we are required to retain your data to comply with applicable laws), resolve disputes, and enforce our legal agreements and policies.
Currently we retain data for five years or as required by legislation in South Africa. Once this period is expired, personal data is shredded or removed from our data bases.
Transfer of Your Personal Data
Your information, including Personal Data, is processed and held at the Company's operating offices and on the Company server, which has firewalls and password protections.
The Company will take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that Your data is treated securely and no transfer of Your Personal Data will take place to an organisation or another country unless, authority to do so is received directly from You in writing.
Disclosure of Your Personal Data
Under certain circumstances, we may be required to disclose Your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
Other legal requirements
· We may disclose Your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to Comply with a legal obligation
· Protect and defend the rights or property of the Company
· Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
· Protect the personal safety of Users of the Service or the public
· Protect against legal liability
Security of Your Personal Data
The security of Your Personal Data is important to Us, but no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While We strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect Your Personal Data, We cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Our Service does not intentionally address anyone under the age of 18. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If You are a parent or guardian and You are aware that Your child has provided Us with Personal Data, please contact Us. If We become aware that We have collected Personal Data from anyone under the age of 18 without verification of parental consent, We take steps to remove that information from Our servers.
Links to Other Websites
Our Service does not contain links to other websites that are not operated by Us. We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third-party sites or services.